In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller will inform you of the relevant retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should be aware that the Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of your data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse escapadatremp.com it is not necessary to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a reservation at our accommodation.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, request the portability of their personal data, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in the files of the Data Controller. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent. You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data which may include: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and your website address in order to respond to your queries.
Booking our accommodation: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to manage the booking, send confirmation emails, information and reminders.
To manage social networks. the Holder has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted. The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers on social networks to send individual advertising.
Security of personal data
Acceptance and consent